About SOSU Nord
SOSU Nord is a major Vocational education and Training College (VET) in Denmark, providing official Danish state-recognised and certified VET programmes on EQF levels 3-5. Located in the region of North Jutland, SOSU Nord has two main college campuses located in the cities of Aalborg and Hjørring and satellite units placed in the cities of Frederikshavn, Brovst, Hobro and Aars.
The college employs a staff of app. 240 and provides education for app. 1450 full-time students annually - in addition to more than 7000 course participants.
The main activity at SOSU North is to provide the Danish national vocational social and health care education and training programmes:
- Basic Introductory Course to Health, Social Care, and Child Care (20-60 weeks, pre-VET level)
- Social- and Healthcare Helper (EQF level 3)
- Social- and Healthcare Assistant (EQF level 4)
- Child Care and Social Care Assistant (EQF level 4)
- Academy Diploma Education (EQF level 5).